Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 175

Thread: Dream on

  1. #31
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font color="red"><font size="4">Hey y'all, I don't get over to this neighborhood very often, But I wanted to give a shout out to my posse</font></font>

  2. #32
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Yeah, this is sort of an out of the way meeting place seeing as how we all have our own message boards and all but hey, I've been having fun waiting for Ol Sparky to wake up.
    He learns a lot in the DREAM world and when he imparts his knowledge, I wanna be ready!

    His commentary on his neighbors last summer was so helpful for those of us who'd been wondering who was who!

    AND then there is the PartyGrrrlzzz Factor. There are some of us, as you well know, who have a tendancy to follow them, wherever they go!
    It never ceases to amaze Mwah how the "whole party spirit" lives on in them, through thick and thin, no matter what!

    Party On Ella!
    [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Ol Sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2005
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    *left eye opens up* [img]wink.gif[/img]
    *looks around at all the [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] peeps*

    I learn a lot in the dream world? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

    I should start taking notes!!!! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

    *rolls over, goes back to sleep*
    [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
    Ol Sparky

  4. #34
    Inactive Member CthruMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2005
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I wish I could sleep that much! I'm lucky if I get six hours a night!

    Pleasant dreams to you Ol Sparky!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #35
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Originally posted by Ol Sparky:
    I should start taking notes!!!!
    <font size="12" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ROFLMAO!!! HaHaHaHa! That's a knee slapper Ol Sparky!!!

    U R 2 funny 4 words!

    [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 29, 2005 01:08 PM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

  6. #36
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    It is fun just coming here and shooting the **** . Hahahahaha...

    Well, it looks like the countdown has begun.
    23 Dayzzz til Thanksgiving and I cannot wait.

    [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img]

  7. #37
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanksgiving?!?! THAT is so hard to believe!

    I do enjoying chowing down on a big gobbler but I won't be gobbling though. I'll be savoring! Yeah, that's the ticket! I'll be stuffing myself slowly but surely until I can't swallow another bite!

    It's great to be an American 'cause if we were Canadians our thanksgiving pig out would already be relegated to history!

    U.S.A. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    U.S.A [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    U.S.A. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #38
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    18 dayzzz til Bird Day [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, everyone, was going through my favorites and saw this near the bottom.
    I guess I need to clean out my list of former boards such as forbidden zone (r.i.p.) Hollywierd dream, jett scape, and Across the universe, and move Sparky a little closer to the top.

    anywho, I just wanted to stop in and say howdy....howdy!

    rog

  10. #40
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I miss most of those boards! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    The Ol Sparky board is 5th from the top in my favorites!

    Not bad for a "relative" newcomer who sleeps 99.9% of the time, eh?!?!?!

    Have a GRRREAT Monday all!
    [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img]
    GD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •